- May 26 2022
- 8:00 am - 12:00 pm
- Key Center,
- Key Community,
- Key School
Key School Field Day
This event will be a wonderful opportunity for the entire school to come together and experience some fun and exciting activities! Arrival is at 8:00 a.m. All field day activities will start at 8:20 a.m. and all field day games will conclude at 11:20 a.m. Dismissal is from 11:45-12:00. Students will work together in teams to complete eight stations of fun games and activities. Please remind your child to wear comfortable running shoes. As a celebration of Key School’s first-ever field day, we will be providing each student with a division color field day shirt!
We are looking for parent volunteers to help make this day a success and one that students will always remember! Please select the link below to order your child’s field day shirt and to volunteer your time to assist with field day activities.
Field Day Reminders
- Complete Field Day Form by Monday, May 2 at this LINK
- Wear your division color field day shirt with non-uniform shorts.
- Students must wear running shoes.
- Bring a hat if you would like.
- Apply sunscreen and bug spray before arriving to school.
- Water and snacks will be provided throughout the day. Students must bring a labeled water bottle to refill.
- Students should eat a good breakfast.
- Students should show good sportsmanship and have a great time!