- Apr 23 2022
- 9:00 am - 11:00 am
- Key Community
Sat Apr 23
9:00-11:00am followed by a bring-your-own picnic lunch from 11:00-12:00.
Key Center grounds
On Saturday, April 23, Key School will host its first Spring Clean Community Day! This will be a great time to meet one another, work together as a team on special projects to maintain and beautify our campus, and show our pride in Key School! We’ll wrap up the morning by relaxing together with a bring-your-own picnic lunch on the school grounds, admiring the fruits of our labor!
How can I help?
• Grounds clean-up
• Flower planting
• Mulching pathways and beds
• Garden preparations
• Outdoor furniture moving
• Refurbishing our outdoor stage
• Creating a Learning Environment along the walking path
• Tree and brush cleanup
• Recycling and composting
• If you are not an outdoor person, we will have a few indoor projects available!
How should I dress?
• Work/gardening gloves
• Closed-toe shoes
• Jeans/work trousers
• (If interested in helping with heavier-duty tasks: safety goggles, work boots)
• Bug spray
What do I need to bring? *
• Hand weeding tools
• Small garden spade/hand shovel
• Large garden spade/shovel
• Garden rake
• Hedge clippers
• Pruning shears
• PICNIC lunch to wind down, afterward!
• (If interested in helping with heavier-duty tasks: wheelbarrow, hammer/nails, drill/screws, wood saw, sledgehammer)
• (* Bring whatever you have at home; and be sure to label your tools with your name)
RSVP using the link below to join in the fun!
We look forward to seeing our Key Center families at this special event. We can’t wait to see what we can create, together!
For more information contact, Leslie Vasquez at email@example.com or Kanani Mahelona at firstname.lastname@example.org