Key School Core Online | Students Entering Grades 3-8
Key School Core Online Program 2020
a premium online learning experience
Registration is currently open for the 2020-2021 Core Online Program.
About Key School Online
Key School Core Online begins August 17, 2020
Key School Core Online provides a healthy, virtual academic learning environment for students in grades 3-8.
Students and Key School certified teachers will use Google Classroom and Google Meet for live classes each school day.
Students will thrive in this individualized program that meets academic requirements for the current school year, while addressing learning differences and any needed learning recovery.
Once a student is enrolled in Key School Core Online, they are then eligible to enroll in our Virtual Academic Language Therapy course, taught live by Certified Academic Language Therapists.
Since 1966, Key School has provided superior education to thousands of students with in-person learning and we are excited to open the doors of core online education to your student today.
Key School Core Online Program Curriculum
Click on the headings below to learn more about the 2020 Core Online Program.
- Core Content – Math, Reading, Science, and Social Studies
- Integrated Curricula fulfills academic requirements
- Full Accredited by Cognia
- Additional Option – Academic Language Therapy
- State Certified Teachers with Specialized Training in Google Suite
- Low Student-Teacher ratio (4:1)
- Flexible Learning Environment
- Differentiated Instruction
- Individualized Student Learning Profiles
- Regular Parent-Teacher Communication