Key Core Online | Students Entering Grades 3-9
Key Core Online
a premium online learning experience
Registration is currently open for the Key Core Online Program.
About Key Core Online
Key Core Online provides a healthy, virtual academic learning environment for students in grades 3-9. Students and Key School certified teachers will use Google Classroom and Google Meet for live classes each school day.
Students will thrive in this individualized program that meets academic requirements for the current school year, while addressing learning differences and any needed learning recovery.
Once a student is enrolled in Key Core Online, they are then eligible to enroll in our Virtual Academic Language Therapy course, taught live by Certified Academic Language Therapists.
Since 1966, Key School has provided superior education to thousands of students with in-person learning and we are excited to open the doors of core online education to your student today.
Key Core Online Program Curriculum
Click on the headings below to learn more about the 2021-2022 Core Online Program.
- Core Content – Math, Reading, Science, and Social Studies
- NEW for 2021-2022 Greek & Latin Roots and Classic Literature Classes
- Integrated Curricula fulfills academic requirements
- Full Accredited by Cognia
- Additional Option – Academic Language Therapy
- State Certified Teachers with Specialized Training in Google Suite
- Low Student-Teacher ratio (4:1)
- Flexible Learning Environment
- Differentiated Instruction
- Individualized Student Learning Profiles
- Regular Parent-Teacher Communication
- $11,600 per year, $5,800 per semester or 10 payments of $1,160 each
- Enrollment fee
- $800 – elementary (grades 3-5)
- $550 – middle (grades 6-9)
- Optional Academic Language Therapy $3000/semester, + $300 enrollment fee
- Payments made via credit card will incur a 2.85% credit card fee