Key School provides a learning environment that caters to children diagnosed with learning differences. Despite their diagnoses, we find many of these students are above grade level in some areas. Our flexible scheduling accommodates the unique requirements of each student and plays a large role in finding academic success.
These learning differences may include:
- Dyslexia, dygraphia, dyscalculia
- Auditory processing disorders
- Attention deficit, hyperactivity disorder (ADHD)
- Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD)
- Processing and memory deficits
- Communications disorders