Key School Mission
Key School Vision
Our students are equipped with the skills and strategies necessary to address their learning differences and to achieve their own level of academic confidence and future success.
Key School lifts academic and social performance by:
1. Conducting a comprehensive initial evaluation that provides historical educational insight
2. Placing students in classes based on ability
3. Providing personalized instruction and continuous academic monitoring
4. Equipping our specialized educators with the latest research-supported best practices and professional development in the field of learning differences
Key School provides a learning environment that caters to children diagnosed with learning differences. Despite their diagnoses, we find many of these students are above grade level in some areas. Our flexible scheduling accommodates the unique requirements of each student and plays a large role in finding academic success.
These learning differences may include:
- Dyslexia, dygraphia, dyscalculia
- Auditory processing disorders
- Attention deficit, hyperactivity disorder (ADHD)
- Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD)
- Processing and memory deficits
- Communications disorders